Monday, December 11, 2017

#FightingNEWS Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition + 30th Anniv. Collection

Street Fighter V's getting a new season's worth of DLC characters, various tweaks to the main base game as well as an update, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, for those who waited this long to get into the game.

I like SFV, I really do. But I didn't get into it as much as I did SFAlpha or SFIII, personally. I even spent way more time in SFIV than SFV! I do like the game's visuals, aesthatics and gameplay. But I feel like there's a lot of my favorites that have been missing as well as the new system's not that unique or original.

Anyway, we're finally getting SF classics such as Sagat and Sakura! Great news, everyone!

Here's the announcement trailer:





WOW!! Sakura looks fantastic! I'm also glad Cody's finally out of his silly prisoner outfit, it didn't make sense to keep him that way forever.. (Damn' you, Ono, and your love for the Final Fight series!!!)

And since this year will also mark the franchise's 30th Anniversary, Capcom announced a Street Fighter 30th Anniv. Collection as well. Kind of like those Mega Man Collections recently, only with the most notable entries in the franchises: SF1 (finally, a personal fav getting some recognition!), SF2, Turbo, Alpha3 and Third Strike among many others! But those (aside from SF1) will even have online!! Personally I would have put SFEx3 and SFIV: Arcade Edition in there to have an actual complete edition. But that's just me.. Here's the trailer:



It will also include a ton of fun bonuses, like concept art and whatnot.

Can't wait to see SF get a proper revival next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment